Re: PV vs Breathit County
[ QUOTE ]
Who would?
As I said, it's just bizarre.. it's like something you could never imagine actually happening or seeing.
[/ QUOTE ]
Its really not that bizarre. Crap like that happens all the time and there is no call for it. Just because you never hear of it doesnt mean it is bizarre. And bizarre or not it is NOT FUNNY.
Re: PV vs Breathit County
First of all PV better find them a punter!!! 3 punts for 15 yards that is terrible. A peanut football player could do better than that. Second, Phil needs to quit trying to make Cedric "The Vick" Mitchell a superstar. He is a good athlete but the past state championships wasn't won on quarterback draws. Passing the ball every once in a while is fine but what is wrong with running the ball. PV has the talent in the back field, <font color="red"> </font> SO USE IT !!!! <font color="black"> </font> And for the defense,the outside linebakers need to put on a cheerleading outfit and get off the field !!! Nuff SAID FOR NOW
Re: PV vs Breathit County
Stuff like that happens all the time? Pardon me, but I can't remember the last time I heard of someone being tied up NAKED to a goal post.
Re: PV vs Breathit County
DId I miss something who was tied up naked? and when did it happen?
Re: PV vs Breathit County
[ QUOTE ]
DId I miss something who was tied up naked? and when did it happen?
[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Chris Kelly used to be that way with Appalachia till a bunch of the ball players duct-taped him to the goalpost.
[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I am not mistaken wasn't this done to him naked.
[/ QUOTE ]
Re: PV vs Breathit County
Who is Chris Kelly? and what possesed anyone to tape someone naked or clothed to goalposts......I am not sure I want to know LOL
Re: PV vs Breathit County
Haha, ah don't worry it's not TOO bad [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Chris Kelly = "Dobber" = Hardcore PV fan who always acts crazy at the games.
He basically used to be a huge Appy fan until a bunch of Appy players tied him up to a goalpost (supposedly naked), then ever since then, he's made the transition to PV.
Re: PV vs Breathit County
[ QUOTE ]
Chris Kelly = "Dobber" = Hardcore PV fan who always acts crazy at the games.
[/ QUOTE ]
correction
chris kelly has an impact on pv's boys & fans.
he doesn't just " act crazy at the games" . he tries his best to pump up pv's players hoping that he positive attitude will affect on others as well. & after going through all of this trouble with appalachia & being put down by all of their football players, he still is what he is today. Never, would he do that to anybody no matter what had happened to him. In no way is it funny or bizarre. what would you have done if someone stripped you down naked and tied you to a goal post? .....
exactly.
Re: PV vs Breathit County
Exactly, which is why he is a HARDCORE PV FAN *AND* he acts crazy at the games.
Of course he helps pump up the crowds.. I've seen it many times at many different PV games that I've went to. Heck, acting crazy is part of pumping everyone up!
As for the "How would you feel if you were tied to a goal post?" thing, please dear jesus guys, give it a break.